best news in a long time...

| Josh Garrels | April 14th | Chicago |

You guys, I am so excited. My favorite artist IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD is coming to play in Chicago.
(course i am also excited because he hails all the way from the great state of Oregon!)
His music has literally been playing on repeat on my iPod for the last year and a half (you may think that I am exaggerating. I am not). I had the privilege of seeing him play in Corvallis about a year ago and I have never been so impressed by a live performance. Not only was I so impressed by the way his love for the Lord was so incredibly evident in his songs and his demeanor when he sang, but I was even more blown away by his humility on and off the stage.

So, to all of my Chicago friends: please join me for a night of fantastic music and fellowship. You won't be sorry! 
You can buy tickets HERE.

Here is a video of my favorite song of his. Let me know if you want recommendations of more songs :)



"Farther Along" - Josh Garrels from Josh Garrels on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.