California, here we come...


Tomorrow morning, me and 3 of some of my favorite people will be roadtrippin' it down to the Golden State of California (specifically San Fran) for 3 days. We have no agenda really which is incredibly exciting. We see it as a ripe opportunity to be lead by the Spirit for a few days as we fellowship with people as well as enjoy each other AND God's creation. Ironically, though, it is supposed to be hotter here than it will be in San Francisco which is sort of counter-intuitive but as my dear friend Alexis says, "It's all good!"


Comments

  1. I hope you are having fun in California! I MIIIIIIIISSSSSS you SO much! I wish I was there with you girls, but... it's all good. Haha. Love you. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first song on your song thingy reminds me of High School bahahaha I don't know why... hahaha the guy also kinda sorta sounds like Ryan Smith... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay and Im such a dork but that song is perfect for this post because it was before you went to California and it says "California here we come!" HAHAHA Which I KNOW you already knew but still!! That is so clever... Eva you are so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha well you know, I try :) Also, you are right! the resemblance between their voices is UNCANNY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.