babies.

know what one of my favorite things in life is? not a trick question, just look at my title.

{via}
Isn't (s)he just the cutest little infant? Anyone who knows me knows that I cannot wait to be a mother. I often sit around and daydream about watching my future babies run around the lawn of my future house while my future husband chases them...anyways, as you can see I can easily get a little bit carried away.

Since I love babies SO much, I already have some names picked out. What, you don't do that? It is simply planning ahead, people. So here it is (keep in mind that this is just the smallest fraction of the list, just a mere sampling)

Girls:
Charis
Noelle
Selah
Eden
Zahara
Fiona
Brielle
Emiliana

Boys:
Jude
Milo
Mikhail
Joel
Amos
Noah


See how fun that was? do you have a list of names for future children? do you take into account meaning, or do you just look at the way it sounds? what are some names that you like?

Comments

  1. haha, (s)he is totally cute ^_^ btw you're writing rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean and I always have the "next" two picked out ;) If we have another baby...Boy: Mordecai Girl: Priscilla. Sean is big on the meaning of names. I like bible names.
    Love your blog... you will be a great mom. Delight yourself in Him and he will give you the desires of your heart! I wanted the same thing.. and I am blessed beyond measure.
    Miss seeing you at House Church! Hope you are having a wonderful time with B and B!!!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Eva!!! I love that picture it is adorable and this post makes me so happy!!! :) :) You'll be a wonderful mother!! :D :D :D ... And I love the list of names... If you ever want to work in the 2 year old classroom with me and get more experience with "babies" you can play with a Selah, Noah AND Amos before you have one of your own! lol... Just sayin ;) :D But yes this was fantastic it made me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.