Day #6//He is good and He does good.

Great is His love towards us, the faithfulness of the Lord endures.

Nothing particularly special about today other than the fact that tomorrow is the last day of the fast. I went to prayer tonight and was just reminded of God's goodness. HE IS GOOD. Can I get an amen?!

For those of you who don't know, Matt Chandler is my favorite pastor in the whole world. Literally the ENTIRE world. Today I was listening to a sermon out of a series that he is doing on Habakkuk(I know, right?) and God totally rocked me with something he said. I literally re-winded it 3 times. With regard to the bad things that happen to us he said these things are not punishment from God. How do we know? Because ALL of Gods wrath towards me was absorbed on the cross when Jesus hung on it. So I have nothing on my life but mercy and grace. And this road of mine? Wherever it leads and however it leads, has everything to do with God's glory and my joy. Selah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.