Day # 1


I kind of felt lead to collect my thoughts during this particular week. Each year, our church holds a week of fasting and prayer and each week it has been incredible the way the Lord has moved in our body both on an individual and corporate level.It has been really cool because this year, the Lord has given me a real confidence in his ability to sustain me during this week. He has done it before so why wouldn't he do it again? He is faithful. I have three midterms during this week but I am not worried because I know that this week God is going to show me that he alone is my sustainance--not food.

So it is day number one and to be honest, I am not that hungry! I know that I will be looking at this on Friday and wanting to go back to this feeling but I am really trying to treasure every moment that I feel satisfied.

I am so excited to see what God is going to do during this week! With that being said, I am excited to experiment with all sorts of liquids!

Create in us clean hearts, O God;
And sustain us in Your Holy Spirit.

Comments

  1. I love this Eva! It's so wonderful how great God is and to be reminded that He alone is our life and can get us through EVERYTHING. Thanks for the post! ps. I like the picture you chose :) pss...I liked seeing you today and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.