Unfaithful Blogger

That is definitely what I have been these past few weeks...thank you summer school. But, here is a fun questionnaire that I came across on Anna's blog that will help you get to know me better (for those of you that don't know me well already ☺)

six names you go by: Eva, Evangeline, Osemudiame(middle name), E, Teryaki (due to it's similar pronunciation with my actual last name, Oriakhi), and Va (coined by the one and only Eric Grabow)

three things you're wearing right now: black t-shirt, rock & republic skinny jeans, brown zara cardigan

four things you want at this exact moment: a cheap road bike(not cheap like crappy, just inexpensive), new pillows, a nose ring, a new cardigan

two things you did yesterday: Went to school(gross, right?), went to the gym

two people you last talked to on the phone: Renee Wai and my Pops

two things you're going to do tomorrow: Watch the U.S. defeat Ghana (please, Lord!), study

three favorite drinks: green tea frappucinno , mango naked juice, not coffee(sue me)


Do you feel like you know me better? I hope so! Also, stay tuned for some new songs!

Comments

  1. thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! yours is so so lovely!!

    SO BUMMED about the US in the world cup :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so sweet! Your TOMS in motion idea is sooo great, I just might have to take some pictures myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.