I dream of...

...the hot, hot sun :)
Dear Friends,
Have you met my friend Matt Costa? Well I must regretfully inform you that I will not be the one to introduce you to him because I have not actually made his acquaintance yet. I am however very much acquainted with his sweet ballad-y voice. Here are a few songs that make my mind think sunshiney thoughts in the midst of all this tragic rain.


[pc: FLICKr]
oh how I would love to run through this endless field of flowers. Wouldn't you?
{unless of course you have allergies...}





Comments

  1. Hello Matt Costa! :) Not what I expected but his music is good. I HATE the rain! I want summer too! And I would LOVE to run through a field of flowers like that... most of the time when I think about running through a field of flowers I want to also think of myself singing "The hiiiiiiills are aliiiiiiiive with the sooound of muuuuuuusic!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.