Love Song Wednesday

I love soundtracks. When I hear an awesome melody when watching a movie or TV show, I usually jot down a few lyrics and then go home and Google them. Then, if it's good, I download it. If the rest of the artists work is good, then I will download the whole album! But sometimes what happens is that I don't listen to the whole album, I will just listen to that one song. So when I am listening to my iPod on shuffle, I will hear a song and be like "I have never heard this song in my entire life...how did it get on here?" Then I will see that it is one of songs that I've downloaded without listening too. ALL OF THIS TO SAY...that happened to me today. I was walking to class and on came The Girl by City and Colour and I fell in love which is appropriate because it is a love song, after all.



Comments

  1. Hahahaha! Eva we are so much alike! I do that exact same thing!!... The whole jotting down the lyrics and then listening to more later and stuff! :) :) Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.