What a fun week it's been!

It really has been a great week :) Well I can't talk about this week without talking about yesterday. It started out with a football game (go Beavs!) in the morning. It was a great game, minus the fact that it was raining but I went with my two friends Kayla and Karly Laney and cheered on the Beavers.

I ended up leaving at half-time to go and get ready for the wedding (the score was 31-0 in our favor). As I had mentioned before it had been cloudy and raining throughout the whole morning and I was beginning to fear that the wedding--which had been planned for outside--would have to be moved indoors. I prayed fervently that whole morning asking God to wipe away the clouds in the sky and bring forth the sun and as I was driving up the hill to the church I realized that it wasn't raining! I was so excited I just started praising God in my car! By the time the ceremony started, not only was there no rain, but the sky was clearing up! God truly does answer prayers and it turned out to be an absolutely stunning wedding. Look at the beautiful blue sky!

Here are some more pictures from the lovely wedding.
Me+Bethany

Pastor Rob + Ian


The Bridal Party

Sarah + Ian



The Kiss!


At the dinner table


One of my favorite families :)

Me + Tera

That was so much fun! My goodness, I cannot wait for my wedding. There will be SO much dancing :)
Anyways, this whole week was fun. On Tuesday, I went with my friend Mindi to our friend Ben Kermoyans house for a bonfire. Little did we know the surprise that he and some of his friends had in store for us! They took us to this abandoned mobile home and put a bunch of weird things in the house with hopes of scaring the bejeebies out of us. I would just like to say that I am not easily spooked. Unless there are sudden, loud noises involved. Anyways, here are a few fun pics from that night.
This was taken right before we went into the house, notice how happy Mindi looks!

These people were all in on our little surprise


Mindi is scared now, though. Also, please note the creepy baby hanging in the background.

Here is a closer look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.