Though it's hard to let you go...

...in the Father's hands we know that a lifetime's not too long to live as friends.

(If you're truly a child of the K-LOVE 90's era, you should have immediately recognized the fact that this is a Michael W. Smith HIT simply by reading the title. But just in case you're not, you can see what you were missing out on and listen to the cheesy touching song HERE)

It has been an amazing couple of months here in the lovely PNW, but alas, the time has come for me to leave. I will miss everyone dearly but I also know that He who called me to Chicago, has good things for me there and I am excited to experience everything that he has for me.



Here are some pics so you can get a little taste of my Oregon summer.


beach day with these lovelies

my best friend graduated from college!

introducing mrs. sara brubaker!

baby Esther was all about Bethany's sunnies.

Two of the most amazing women I know.

I love me some hard pear cider!

just a yumm bowl from the best restaurant around.

Fitton Green selfie.

Fitton Green again.

My and my long lost portuguese princess.

old roomies.


Trying my hand at some baking. 
my view on my drive to work in the morning.

posing at the Kermoyan house.

I got to see this lovely girl at work!

The most filling/tasty savory crêpe ever.

I just love these newlyweds!

Alyssa and I at Salt & Straw

I love Megan Devencenzi

So lucky to have spent the weekend in Portland with these girls.





Till next time, Oregon! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

there's a hope that never fails.

Beautiful Letdown.