your words have power.

What do I mean by this. Well, a wise man (Solomon!)once said that "life and death lie in the power of the tongue" There is an incredible amount of power in your testimony. God has done such a unique work in your life but I don't believe that it's supposed to stop with you. One way that the enemy tries to isolate us is just by making us think that we are the only ones struggling with________ and that isolation can be instrumental in keeping us in that cycle of sin. I think that God brings us through certain things because he knows that by us sharing them it will be an encouragement and a blessing to somebody else and even give them the courage to share what they've been through or even ask for prayer for what they are struggling with. Sometime I will share my whole testimony but seeing as I'm supposed to be sleeping/or doing homework, I gotta make this short.



My 2nd pastor(basically), Matt Chandler of The Village Church in Flower Mound, TX encourages the members of his congregation to share what the Lord has been doing in their lives and then they video tape them and show them to the congregation as a means of encouragement. Well, being a long distance member (not really but I feel like I am because I have listened to HUNDREDS of his sermons) I was overjoyed to find that these videos were online! You can find them here and there are so many to choose from and ALL of them are encouraging.

And they overcame them by the blood of the Lamb and by the words of their testimony...-Revelation 12:11
Here are some special ladies whose testimonies have blessed my life:
mmmmhhhhmmmm cute.

Comments

  1. That picture is so funny. And terrible of me haha.... what a fun small group we have!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.