Sunny with a high of 75...

well actually, 65 but either way, PRAISE THE LORD FOR SUNSHINE! It is my second full day in Phoenix, AZ and I am absolutely loving it down here. I'm spending the holiday with my Aunt and her family down in Arizona and I get to stay here for 3 WHOLE WEEKS! This is the very first time that I have been here to visit by myself and I can already tell that it will be by far my most favorite time here. Yesterday evening, my cousin's beautiful girlfriend, Eden, took me to her favorite mall in Phoenix. Ever heard of H&M? That is her favorite store and I think that it is definitely moving up on my list! It has been very cool having someone to hang out with down here. In the past, my brothers have been able to play video games and do boyish things while I stay in my room and read. But last night we went to a variety of different stores, including Anthropologie which I had never actually been inside before! It smells like heaven, let me tell you :) We ended up spending a couple hours inside Barnes and Noble with cups of tea and just talking. She is so sweet and has such a big heart, not to mention that she is DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS. (pictures soon to come ;))

Today, I am spending the day at Eden's apartment while David(my cousin) goes to work. I guess I'm kind of on a war-movie kick haha. We have already watched Gladiator and we are currently watching Braveheart (such a gory movie!) Anyhow, today has been a good day so far and I am excited to see what the rest of the week holds!

Just a little something to make envious you Oregonians. Above is the sunrise from our balcony. I am so thankful for sunshine.

-Eva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: who would have thought the RAIN would follow me to Chicago?!

California, here we come...

play me some mountain music.