Guess who got a blog...

Thats right, I did. I found that I'd been reading so many other blogs and I thought, "hmm. maybe I'll just start one". So I did. Part of me is skeptical as to whether or not anyone will read this but I'll just leave that up to God. I'm not really sure what this will consist of besides my thoughts and what God's been putting on my heart, and perhaps a few pics but it is my hope that I will actually be faithful in blogging my little heart out...at least until school starts, that is.

I guess I'll just share a song that the Lord has so graciously blessed me with. Has anyone heard of a song called Desert Song by Hillsong? It's such a great exhortation to us as God's children to choose to praise Him no matter what our circumstances are because HE is God, and not only that, but He is a good God. He can see what our earthly eyes can't always see and like Romans 8:28 says, He is working all things together for our good. Jill's testimony is so moving and I hope that you are blessed by it.


All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

Lord let that be my prayer no matter what season I'm in :)

-Evangeline

Comments

  1. Eva, it was worth Duane's and my time to listen to this song. Thanks for posting. MA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

there's a hope that never fails.

Beautiful Letdown.