something about the ocean.


{pc: google}
I once heard it said that no one stands in front of the ocean and boasts about how much they can bench press. I think the point was that there is something about the vastness of the ocean that leaves us awestruck, almost to the point of speechlessness. This weekend I have the opportunity to take some time away from everything and go to the coast with just my small group girls and the Lord and spend time in prayer and worship in the presence of one of the most beautiful aspects of God's creation and I can't wait.

For since the creation of the world God's invisible attributes-his eternal power and divine nature-have been understood and observed by what he made, so that people are without excuse. Romans 1.20

Whether it is rainy or sunny, warm or cold, take some time this weekend to truly relish the Creator and his creation.
Blessings.

Comments

  1. ...and it was so BEAUTIFUL this weekend. The perfect weather for your trip.

    I have always had a fear and awe of the ocean. It is a beautiful and yet powerful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

play me some mountain music.

Beautiful Letdown.

It's ok to not be ok.